Saturday 16 February 2019

If I Haven't Met You



The moment our hearts flutter often catches us off guard.
What moved me might have been that day's humidity.
A tree leaf floating in the wind
or, you illuminated in the sunshine.
You stood before me, shining as bright as the sun.
From the moment on, i made up my mind
you'll be my side and i will also by your side.
For this reason, 
I worked hard to support you wherever you go.
However, what you have left for me all along
has been your back
whenever I raise your head for you
even the tears feel free.

Perhaps, I was wrong from the start
and since then, I've been taking step after step on the wrong path unable to turn around.
Sometimes, we're astonished by the changes in our heart, 
we want to undo these changes .
Yet, it's already beyond our power.
How much I wish that 
in the end the one by your side will be me.

Share:

0 comment:

Post a Comment