❝ We tell ourselves stories in order to live ❞

Tuesday, 27 October 2015 @ 19:13 0 comment[s]


In the edge of tiring night,
I hug his restless soul
amid the morning mist
fight inescapable fate
through endless bridge

I kiss the sun
who full of agony
and taste his heart's ache.
I wait for morning dawn
to sing for serenity
and wish his pain away.

between dew and fog,
I am hoping
to find the way
back to we used to be
yesterday.


25 October 2015 | 22.15
This poem is written for my "25 October 2014", central park, crane, Bondowoso and e-night which saw how He and I met till we broke up. For someone who have fought together to set everything back to its place a year ago. Though in the end we decided (you already decided) to give up. 
Wise man said that "memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing". So, what am i supposed to do if i still can forget every single thing that relate with us? what am I supposed to do if i still hope for the second chance? WAKE UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








Home About Friends eMail

Di tempat ini, aku menulis untuk bahagia dan sedihku yang tak bisa aku ceritakan padamu secara nyata. Aku memilih menyimpan ceritaku pada layar maya dan menikmatinya untuk diri sendiri.

Linda Purwati Halim
Banyuwangi-Jember
Indonesia

Criticism is mostly welcomed

Recent Updates

Leave Your Footprint
See your own Mesage here



Find me here




made with love, ayemrawi
edited by me ((lindaAP))